- Roll Out: Angry Birds / Transformers Mash-up Announced
- Broken Age Comes to Life in Two New Trailers
- Telltale's The Wolf Among Us Coming to iOS & PS Vita This Fall
- Pandemic: The Board Game Spreads to iPads October 3
- Martian Manhunter Joins the Injustice: Gods Among Us Roster!
- Unleash Your Inner Dragon In Battle Dragons
- Deus Ex: The Fall Announced For iPhone and iPad
- Halo: Spartan Assault Announced For Windows 8 Devices
- Final Fantasy Tactics S Arrives On Mobile Devices In Japan
- Curiosity's Secret Revealed
- Game Focus Getting an Upgrade... Going Down in the Next Few Hours
- Tetris Blitz Now Available for Free on Mobile Devices
- Ninja Theory Announced New Project... Fightback!
- Australian Bureau of Statistics Releases Free iOS Game, Run That Town!
- Assassin's Creed Movie Adaptation Hits the Big Screen May 2015
- Ron Gilbert's Scurvy Scallywags Receives Its First Trailer
- Nvidia Shield Will Begin Shipping In June For $349
- Is There Another Fighting Game On the Way Featuring Shaq?
- Batgirl Announced As DLC Character For Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC Character Lobo Brawls His Heart Out in This Video
Disc Go Pod PLUS
FIFA Soccer 14
Angry Birds Star Wars
Mass Effect Galaxy
Galaxy on Fire
Super Stickman Golf
(iOS) Stan Lee's Verticus
(iOS) Epic Meal Time
(Android) 2XL MX Offroad
(Android) Stand O Food 3
(iOS) Pizza Boy
(Android) Youda Survivor
(iOS) Into The Dead
(iOS) The Amazing Spider-Man
The Tiny Bang Story
(iOS) Sonic Jump
(iOS) MANOS: The Hands Of Fate
(iOS) Space Inversion 2
(XBLA) Sonic CD
(iOS) Namco Arcade
(iOS) Doomsday Preppers
(iOS) The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Metal Gear Solid Touch
Earlier this week, Ben Falcone and Anna Terekhova, two of the three main developers of Endnight Games’ The Forest responded to some questions I had about the project and provided some insight into the development and what comes next. I asked everything from whether or not The Forest would be released on the Xbox One or Playstation 4, what the developers were most worried about before release on Steam, to whether or not they could disclose any more details about The Forests ending.
Lire la suite...
Here we are at the half way point of 2014. According to the Chinese zodiac 2014 is the year of the horse; the wood horse. It is to be a year of conflict; wood will fuel the fires and lead many to clash headlong into battle. How fitting it is then that my video game highlights, disappointments, hopes, and dreams for the year are directly in conflict with one another: Lightning quick interfaces vs a lack of new-gen experiences, game costs vs value, PlayStation vs Xbox. Read more
Maybe it’s my Canadian pride and the fact that Canada Day is just around the corner, but I want a CFL football game. For you folks out there who don’t know what the CFL is, well it’s a sports league, it stands for: Canadian Football League. That’s right, Canada has its own football league, and trust me, it’s a good one. So good, in fact, it deserves its own video game. Read more
…see what I did there? Whatever dudes, I thought it was clever. Anyways, I had the opportunity to spend my weekend with the Alpha Beta of the upcoming Bungie shooter, Destiny. Read more
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall is an impressive little bit of DLC. I should emphasize “little” though, as it is a relatively short experience. Just when the story seems to get going it ends - or, rather, it “kind of” ends.
Dragon’s Dogma was released last year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
All eyes are on Cologne Germany for Gamescom 2014 as the biggest videogame industry event in Europe, second-largest gaming event in the world. (Game Show Asia is the largest in terms of attendance.), is set to begin.
The Destiny Beta has come and gone and now that I have had a chance to actually play what is, perhaps, the most anticipated game of 2014, I have some thoughts about it. Here is a collection of what I liked, what I hope changes, and why I am worried.
It seems these days that whenever a new AAA title is announced a strange thing occurs. The internet lights up with people clambering to find out if the title will support 1080p and 60 FPS. The MicroSoft and Sony fans boys hurl insults back and forth if one console supports these features while the other doesn’t.
Game Focus is proud to present its new podcast episode, a weekly casual talk between GameFocus staff members about the gaming industry. In this show, we talk about mostly the Xbox One and the PS4. Vince explains in details what happened when he reached Microsoft support for a problem with his Xbox One that unexpectedly died after less than 2 days of use.Read more