- Nintendo Celebrates Kirby's Birthday with New (Old) Games!
- Fan-Made Zelda Series Cancelled
- The Lasting Legacy of Satoru Iwata
- Nintendo President, CEO Satoru Iwata Has Passed Away
- Just Announced: Rayman Adventures
- Minecraft: Story Mode Detailed, Trailer Released
- Summer Gaming Guide: What to Play
- Bethesda Brings It: Here's What Was Announced at #E32015
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Headed to XB1, PS4, Mobile
- Mobile Game Cut The Rope to be Made into Movie
- What's The Big Deal About Mortal Kombat X Anyways?
- Mortal Kombat X Character Guide
- Pass It or Play It? - Run Sackboy! Run! (PS Vita)
- Broken Age Headed for PS4, Vita
- Lark Voorhies...Excuse Me...Jason Voorhees Confirmed for Mortal Kombat X
- Two New Batman Games On The Way
- Roll Out: Angry Birds / Transformers Mash-up Announced
- Broken Age Comes to Life in Two New Trailers
- Telltale's The Wolf Among Us Coming to iOS & PS Vita This Fall
- Pandemic: The Board Game Spreads to iPads October 3
(iOS) The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Mass Effect Galaxy
FIFA Soccer 14
(Android) 2XL MX Offroad
Slender Man Origins 3
Angry Birds Star Wars
(iOS) Namco Arcade
Super Stickman Golf
(iOS) Into The Dead
(Android) Stand O Food 3
(iOS) Sonic Jump
Disc Go Pod PLUS
Galaxy on Fire
(iOS) Doomsday Preppers
The Tiny Bang Story
(iOS) The Amazing Spider-Man
(XBLA) Sonic CD
(iOS) Space Inversion 2
(iOS) Pizza Boy
(iOS) MANOS: The Hands Of Fate
Metal Gear Solid Touch
(Android) Youda Survivor
(iOS) Epic Meal Time
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
Whether it’s a rainy day, a sickness, or some other reason not to go outside and enjoy the beautiful summer air, video games are the perfect way to spend your time - that is, if you can find a game to play. In terms of releases, summer generally isn’t the most fruitful of seasons, and this year is no different. So what games could/should you be sinking your teeth into during the dog days?
Since its reveal at E3 2009, The Last Guardian has not resurfaced other than in rumours and in statements regarding said rumours. Sony admits to major studio problems during the game’s development, but constantly reassures those anticipating the game that it is still not, and will not, be canceled. So is this the year that we finally see the resurrection of The Last Guardian? In my opinion, the answer is a big fat NO.
Getting my first mount in World of Warcraft was a major milestone. It came at a time before Blizzard reduced the cost of training for a ground mount and the gold required seemed like an impossible sum when quests were doling out a few coppers. What's more, I was foolishly selling my gathered iron or mithril to in-game vendors rather than placing it up for auction. I won't get into the particulars of my moneymaking strategy but I will say that it wasn't effective and very indicative of my n00b status.