- Nintendo Celebrates Kirby's Birthday with New (Old) Games!
- Fan-Made Zelda Series Cancelled
- The Lasting Legacy of Satoru Iwata
- Nintendo President, CEO Satoru Iwata Has Passed Away
- Just Announced: Rayman Adventures
- Minecraft: Story Mode Detailed, Trailer Released
- Summer Gaming Guide: What to Play
- Bethesda Brings It: Here's What Was Announced at #E32015
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Headed to XB1, PS4, Mobile
- Mobile Game Cut The Rope to be Made into Movie
- What's The Big Deal About Mortal Kombat X Anyways?
- Mortal Kombat X Character Guide
- Pass It or Play It? - Run Sackboy! Run! (PS Vita)
- Broken Age Headed for PS4, Vita
- Lark Voorhies...Excuse Me...Jason Voorhees Confirmed for Mortal Kombat X
- Two New Batman Games On The Way
- Roll Out: Angry Birds / Transformers Mash-up Announced
- Broken Age Comes to Life in Two New Trailers
- Telltale's The Wolf Among Us Coming to iOS & PS Vita This Fall
- Pandemic: The Board Game Spreads to iPads October 3
The Tiny Bang Story
(Android) Stand O Food 3
Disc Go Pod PLUS
Mass Effect Galaxy
Metal Gear Solid Touch
(iOS) Doomsday Preppers
(XBLA) Sonic CD
(iOS) Sonic Jump
(iOS) Pizza Boy
(Android) Youda Survivor
(iOS) Space Inversion 2
(iOS) Into The Dead
(Android) 2XL MX Offroad
FIFA Soccer 14
(iOS) The Simpsons: Tapped Out
(iOS) Stan Lee's Verticus
(iOS) Epic Meal Time
(iOS) MANOS: The Hands Of Fate
Galaxy on Fire
Angry Birds Star Wars
(iOS) The Amazing Spider-Man
Super Stickman Golf
Slender Man Origins 3
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
In some sort of cosmic twist, I have seen the future. No, I didn’t find out where/when/why I’ll die, nor did I even find out what I’ll have for breakfast tomorrow (I hope it’s pancakes). But I assure you, I have seen the future.
The future of video games that is. I recently got to test out Morpheus - uh, I mean PlayStation VR - Sony’s answer to the ever-growing interest in virtual reality. Although the headset is currently far from completion, it’s also far from shotty.
Whether it’s a rainy day, a sickness, or some other reason not to go outside and enjoy the beautiful summer air, video games are the perfect way to spend your time - that is, if you can find a game to play. In terms of releases, summer generally isn’t the most fruitful of seasons, and this year is no different. So what games could/should you be sinking your teeth into during the dog days?
Since its reveal at E3 2009, The Last Guardian has not resurfaced other than in rumours and in statements regarding said rumours. Sony admits to major studio problems during the game’s development, but constantly reassures those anticipating the game that it is still not, and will not, be canceled. So is this the year that we finally see the resurrection of The Last Guardian? In my opinion, the answer is a big fat NO.