- Broken Age Comes to Life in Two New Trailers
- Telltale's The Wolf Among Us Coming to iOS & PS Vita This Fall
- Pandemic: The Board Game Spreads to iPads October 3
- Martian Manhunter Joins the Injustice: Gods Among Us Roster!
- Unleash Your Inner Dragon In Battle Dragons
- Deus Ex: The Fall Announced For iPhone and iPad
- Halo: Spartan Assault Announced For Windows 8 Devices
- Final Fantasy Tactics S Arrives On Mobile Devices In Japan
- Curiosity's Secret Revealed
- Game Focus Getting an Upgrade... Going Down in the Next Few Hours
- Tetris Blitz Now Available for Free on Mobile Devices
- Ninja Theory Announced New Project... Fightback!
- Australian Bureau of Statistics Releases Free iOS Game, Run That Town!
- Assassin's Creed Movie Adaptation Hits the Big Screen May 2015
- Ron Gilbert's Scurvy Scallywags Receives Its First Trailer
- Nvidia Shield Will Begin Shipping In June For $349
- Is There Another Fighting Game On the Way Featuring Shaq?
- Batgirl Announced As DLC Character For Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Injustice: Gods Among Us DLC Character Lobo Brawls His Heart Out in This Video
- Pre-Ordering Assassin's Creed Grants You The Watch App for Bonuses and Info!
(iOS) MANOS: The Hands Of Fate
(iOS) The Amazing Spider-Man
(iOS) Into The Dead
(Android) 2XL MX Offroad
Galaxy on Fire
(iOS) Namco Arcade
(Android) Stand O Food 3
Mass Effect Galaxy
(iOS) Doomsday Preppers
Metal Gear Solid Touch
Disc Go Pod PLUS
Super Stickman Golf
(iOS) The Simpsons: Tapped Out
(iOS) Pizza Boy
(iOS) Epic Meal Time
(Android) Youda Survivor
(XBLA) Sonic CD
(iOS) Stan Lee's Verticus
FIFA Soccer 14
(iOS) Sonic Jump
Angry Birds Star Wars
(iOS) Space Inversion 2
The Oscars are almost here but where are the video games based on these films that have made the cut to be part of the 86th Academy Awards? I decided that if the Hollywood brain trust can't develop appropriate video game tie-ins with their biggest and best films then I'd have to do their work for them.
Lire la suite...
So far 2014 has been a little slow for new game releases. That should all change soon as there are plenty of upcoming titles to get excited about. Brenden and I compiled our lists of the 2014 game releases we are most excited about and why Read more
In the madness that was Flappy Bird last week, did you forget to download the game? Do not fret, I say, Here are the Game Focus recommended Flappy Bird Alternatives. Read more
For the fifth year in a row the Canadian Videogame Awards (CVAs) will be celebrating the very best in games created in the Great White North. The nomination process opened today and will feature... Read more
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall is an impressive little bit of DLC. I should emphasize “little” though, as it is a relatively short experience. Just when the story seems to get going it ends - or, rather, it “kind of” ends.
Dragon’s Dogma was released last year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
You’ve got to admit, Lego has a great feedback loop going. If you’re like me you were given Lego for your birthday or Christmas sometime in the 80s. This Lego was played with, masticated (by pets, and wrenching teeth), stored in some closet, and passed down to kids or grandchildren. The child born in the 2000s gets a great deal - free Lego - but parents aren’t off the hook because he’ll soon beg for new Star Wars Lego. Then he’ll go to his friend’s house and play Lego: Indian Jones on any number of consoles, comes back with a rumour of the Lego movie. The kid then begs to go to the Lego Movie, you take him, and he comes home singing “Everything is Awesome” without a hint of irony. He then wallows around the house upset that he purchased the ____ Star Wars kit with his money at Christmas when he could have bought Lord Business. Should have bought what I told you to, kidlet.
My Xbox One unexpectedly died after less than 2 days of use.
For this Christmas list I wanted to stay away from simply listing a few titles and instead offer up something more unique. Take a look to see what I think gamers would love for Christmas...
Game Focus is proud to present its new podcast episode, a weekly casual talk between GameFocus staff members about the gaming industry. In this show, we talk about mostly the Xbox One and the PS4. Vince explains in details what happened when he reached Microsoft support for a problem with his Xbox One that unexpectedly died after less than 2 days of use.Read more