- Game Focus Getting an Upgrade... Going Down in the Next Few Hours
- Lego Batman Fights Its Way to iOS
- Disney Infinity Video Looks into the Magical Development Process
- Disney Announces Nintendo Exclusive Planes Video Game Tie-in
- Cat Girl Without Salad.... WHAT IS THIS?
- Check Out This Animated Skyward Sword Cake!
- Star Wars Pinball Announced!
- Nintendo Reveals Release Schedule For Beginning Of 2013
- Amazon Instant Video Finally Arrives on the Wii
- First Look At LEGO Marvel Super Heroes In Action
- The GameFocus 2012 Game Of The Year Awards!
- GameFocus Takes A Look At The Wii Mini
- Nintendo Power’s Final Issue Revealed
- Wii Mini Confirmed as a Canada Exclusive
- Could A Slim Wii Model Be On The Way?
- Hulu Jumps Into Video Games
- SpikeTV Reveals List Of Video Game Award Show List
- Super Mario Galaxy Surpasses Ocarina of Time as Highest-Rated Game Ever
- Wreck-It Ralph the Video Game is Out Now, Check out the Launch Trailer!
- Eternal Darkness II Was In Development, X-Men Destiny Suffered From It
(Virtual Console) BRAVOMAN
Sam and Max - Season 1
Far Cry: Vengance
(Virtual Console) Bloody Wolf
(Wiiware) Tales of Monkey Island - Chapter 2: The Siege of Spinner Cay
EA Sports Active
Call for Heroes: Pompolic Wars
Rock Band 3
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Rabbids Go Home
(Virtual Console) NES Open Tournament Golf
Tony Hawk RIDE
(Virtual Console) Super Mario Bros.
(Virtual Console) Xevious
Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Mobile Suit Gundam: MS Sensen 0079
Pool Hall Pro
Metroid: Other M
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, The
Jumper: Griffin's Story
(Virtual Console) Dead Moon
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game
Guitar Hero: Van Halen
(Virtual Console) Gradius
Mario Kart Wii
(WiiWare) Bomberman Blast
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Family Trainer: Extreme Challenge
(WiiWare) Evasive Space
The Conduit 2
Disc Go Pod PLUS
Metal Slug Anthology
Rayman: Raving Rabbids
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
Overlord: Dark Legend
CSI: Deadly Intent
WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2010
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
Whether it’s a rainy day, a sickness, or some other reason not to go outside and enjoy the beautiful summer air, video games are the perfect way to spend your time - that is, if you can find a game to play. In terms of releases, summer generally isn’t the most fruitful of seasons, and this year is no different. So what games could/should you be sinking your teeth into during the dog days?
Since its reveal at E3 2009, The Last Guardian has not resurfaced other than in rumours and in statements regarding said rumours. Sony admits to major studio problems during the game’s development, but constantly reassures those anticipating the game that it is still not, and will not, be canceled. So is this the year that we finally see the resurrection of The Last Guardian? In my opinion, the answer is a big fat NO.
Getting my first mount in World of Warcraft was a major milestone. It came at a time before Blizzard reduced the cost of training for a ground mount and the gold required seemed like an impossible sum when quests were doling out a few coppers. What's more, I was foolishly selling my gathered iron or mithril to in-game vendors rather than placing it up for auction. I won't get into the particulars of my moneymaking strategy but I will say that it wasn't effective and very indicative of my n00b status.