- Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC Already Teased
- Reboot of Gauntlet Coming to Steam
- Drive the Batmobile in the Next Batman Arkham Game
- Ubisoft Compares The Division Screenshot With Real Life
- Broken Age Comes to Life in Two New Trailers
- Details About "Evolve" Emerge From Creators of Left 4 Dead
- Dying Light Walkthrough Shows Off the Terror When the Sun Goes Down
- Four New The Evil Within Screens Set Out to Scare
- Assassin's Creed IV Freedom Cry DLC Coming Out Tomorrow
- DLC Talk: Bioshock: Burial at Sea Ep. 1
- EA Confirms Titanfall Will Only Be Found on XBox One and PC
- Don't Starve Celebrates Halloween With Steam Sale... Horror Mod Available for Free!
- Titanfall Release Date Announced for March 2014!
- Assassin's Creed Series Has Sold 6.6 Million Units in the UK
- Contrast Moves Between Universes and Onto PC on November 15
- The Weapon Wheel Makes a Return in BioShock Infinite's Burial at Sea DLC
- Hinterland Studios' The Long Dark Gets Gameplay Trailer
- Unholy Heights Available on Steam... Casts You as an Apartment-Managing Devil!
- Knock-Knock. Who's There? Knock-Knock Is.
- A New Shovel Knight Trailer Has Been Dug Up!
NFL GameDay '99
John Daly's ProStroke Golf
NFL Blitz 2000
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
187 Ride or Die
Auto Assault Game Card
Jetfighter V: Homeland Protector
Sims, The: Hot Date
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
MechWarrior 4: Vengeance
Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia
Matrix: Path of Neo, The
Master of Orion III
Spore: Galactic Adventures
Neverwinter Nights Gold Edition
Torino Winter Olympics 2006
Dark Souls II
Lock On Gold
Advanced Battlegrounds: The Future Of Combat
Independence War 2: The Edge of Chaos
Incredibles 2, The
Codename: Panzers, Phase Two
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown
NBA Live 06
Empire: Total War
Kult: Heretic Kingdoms
Age of Empire III
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Soaked !
Kings & Myths: The Ages Collection
Atari Flying Collection
City of Villains
Emergency Room: Code Blue
Playboy: The Mansion
This list isn’t to marginalize a particular group of Gamers but rather to celebrate our differences. Also, I don’t think it’s possible to be just one type of gamer either, you can be all sorts. So enjoy my list of the “10 Types of Gamers” and let me know if I missed one or what type of gamer you are in the comments section below!
Lire la suite...
Since everybody loves lists and since everybody also loves Titanfall, I thought it was pertinent that I combine these two equally loved things together. And since maps are one of the key ingredients in a first-person shooter, I felt that would be a good place to start: Read more
Last week Andrew Atkinson posted a great piece on the interview he and I had with Titanfall’s Lead Game Director, Steve Fukuda. I thought I would follow up with some more little bits of information we were able to gather from Mr. Fukuda detailing what’s in store for Titanfall in the future: Read more
Gamefocus recently had the chance to chat with Steve Fukuda, lead game developer for Titanfall at Respawn. Fukuda was lead designer at Infinity Ward where he was a major player in the production of the Call of Duty series up until Modern Warfare 2. Brenden Mernagh and I arranged to speak with Fukuda at the Titanfalllaunch party in Toronto. Read more
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall is an impressive little bit of DLC. I should emphasize “little” though, as it is a relatively short experience. Just when the story seems to get going it ends - or, rather, it “kind of” ends.
Dragon’s Dogma was released last year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
In the year 1981 a decision was made which would forever alter the face of video games as we know them. A young gorilla named Donkey Kong was throwing wooden barrels at a spunky little plumber named Mario. What happened next influenced the level design and gameplay of most FPS and adventure games since.
The video game press and blogosphere didn’t really know what to make of the Playstation 4 and the Xbox One when they were announced last year. Most of this confusion seemed to stem from the fact that no one really knew for sure if these next-generation video game consoles would offer the player anything new. Yes, there would be better graphics, better online functionality, a better multimedia experience, and a better controller, but would that be it?
I’ve often thought that what the animal rights movement really needs are some rocking simulations of animal life. I’m not sure Goat Simulator will offer that (I’m still downloading it), but think about this: imagine teaching a grade seven science class where you hook your students up to Oculus Rift VR sets, fix them with some haptic arm and leg bands, and send them out to join a wolf pack stalking caribou in the arctic tundra (Dire Wolf!).
Game Focus is proud to present its new podcast episode, a weekly casual talk between GameFocus staff members about the gaming industry. In this show, we talk about mostly the Xbox One and the PS4. Vince explains in details what happened when he reached Microsoft support for a problem with his Xbox One that unexpectedly died after less than 2 days of use.Read more