- Drive the Batmobile in the Next Batman Arkham Game
- Ubisoft Compares The Division Screenshot With Real Life
- Broken Age Comes to Life in Two New Trailers
- Details About "Evolve" Emerge From Creators of Left 4 Dead
- Dying Light Walkthrough Shows Off the Terror When the Sun Goes Down
- Four New The Evil Within Screens Set Out to Scare
- Assassin's Creed IV Freedom Cry DLC Coming Out Tomorrow
- DLC Talk: Bioshock: Burial at Sea Ep. 1
- EA Confirms Titanfall Will Only Be Found on XBox One and PC
- Don't Starve Celebrates Halloween With Steam Sale... Horror Mod Available for Free!
- Titanfall Release Date Announced for March 2014!
- Assassin's Creed Series Has Sold 6.6 Million Units in the UK
- Contrast Moves Between Universes and Onto PC on November 15
- The Weapon Wheel Makes a Return in BioShock Infinite's Burial at Sea DLC
- Hinterland Studios' The Long Dark Gets Gameplay Trailer
- Unholy Heights Available on Steam... Casts You as an Apartment-Managing Devil!
- Knock-Knock. Who's There? Knock-Knock Is.
- A New Shovel Knight Trailer Has Been Dug Up!
- Play Dead Island: Riptide for Free on Steam This Weekend!
- Video: Personalized Cars of Need for Speed Rivals
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
Icewind Dale II
Two Worlds: Epic Edition
Serious Sam 2
Midway: Naval Battles
Sims 2: Seasons, The
187 Ride or Die
IndyCar Racing 2
ArcaniA – Gothic 4
Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
Impossible Creatures: Insect Invasion
Sam & Max Episode 1: Culture Shock
Order of War
IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles - Ace Expansion Pack
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Law & Order: Dead on the Money
No Man's Land
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
The Price Is Right
MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch
Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge
Dungeon Siege II
Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge
Mutant Chronicles Online
Harry Potter et la Coupe de feu
WWII Tank Commander
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
ProStroke Golf: World Tour
Perimeter: Emperor?s Testament
Moto Racer 3
Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend Expansion
American McGee's Alice
12 O'Clock High: Bombing the Reich
The Oscars are almost here but where are the video games based on these films that have made the cut to be part of the 86th Academy Awards? I decided that if the Hollywood brain trust can't develop appropriate video game tie-ins with their biggest and best films then I'd have to do their work for them.
Lire la suite...
So far 2014 has been a little slow for new game releases. That should all change soon as there are plenty of upcoming titles to get excited about. Brenden and I compiled our lists of the 2014 game releases we are most excited about and why Read more
In the madness that was Flappy Bird last week, did you forget to download the game? Do not fret, I say, Here are the Game Focus recommended Flappy Bird Alternatives. Read more
For the fifth year in a row the Canadian Videogame Awards (CVAs) will be celebrating the very best in games created in the Great White North. The nomination process opened today and will feature... Read more
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall is an impressive little bit of DLC. I should emphasize “little” though, as it is a relatively short experience. Just when the story seems to get going it ends - or, rather, it “kind of” ends.
Dragon’s Dogma was released last year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
You’ve got to admit, Lego has a great feedback loop going. If you’re like me you were given Lego for your birthday or Christmas sometime in the 80s. This Lego was played with, masticated (by pets, and wrenching teeth), stored in some closet, and passed down to kids or grandchildren. The child born in the 2000s gets a great deal - free Lego - but parents aren’t off the hook because he’ll soon beg for new Star Wars Lego. Then he’ll go to his friend’s house and play Lego: Indian Jones on any number of consoles, comes back with a rumour of the Lego movie. The kid then begs to go to the Lego Movie, you take him, and he comes home singing “Everything is Awesome” without a hint of irony. He then wallows around the house upset that he purchased the ____ Star Wars kit with his money at Christmas when he could have bought Lord Business. Should have bought what I told you to, kidlet.
My Xbox One unexpectedly died after less than 2 days of use.
For this Christmas list I wanted to stay away from simply listing a few titles and instead offer up something more unique. Take a look to see what I think gamers would love for Christmas...
Game Focus is proud to present its new podcast episode, a weekly casual talk between GameFocus staff members about the gaming industry. In this show, we talk about mostly the Xbox One and the PS4. Vince explains in details what happened when he reached Microsoft support for a problem with his Xbox One that unexpectedly died after less than 2 days of use.Read more