- Sony May Showcase New Games at Paris Games Week
- Top Selling Games on PlayStation Store for July
- This Is "The End". Villain in Lost Dimension Revealed
- Summer Gaming Guide: What to Play
- The Last Guardian Will NOT Appear at #E32015 and Here's the Reason Why...
- Super Meat Boy Soon To Bleed Out On Current Gen
- Pass It or Play It? - The Unfinished Swan (PS3, PS4, PS Vita)
- Can't Make it To E3? Why Not Head to the Theater Instead
- Xbox One Shovel Knight Release Date Confusion
- DrinkBox Studios Shares Original Concept Art for Guacamelee
- Pass It or Play It? - Run Sackboy! Run! (PS Vita)
- Pass It or Play It? - OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood (PS4, PS Vita)
- Gearbox Announces Borderlands 2 Sales Have Reached 12 Million
- Broken Age Headed for PS4, Vita
- And the Top Selling PlayStation Games in February Are...
- New Game From Mega Man Creator Has Been Cancelled
- PS4, Vita Chinese Release Date Revealed, Bundles Detailed
- MLB 15 The Show Steps Up to The Plate at Spring Training with Puig and The Boys
- Shovel Knight Gets PS4, PS3, Vita Release Date
- Sony Shows Some Love With Latest Flash Sale
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
FIFA Soccer 14
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Dungeon Hunter Alliance
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Michael Jackson The Experience HD
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Lumines Electronic Symphony
Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
Whether it’s a rainy day, a sickness, or some other reason not to go outside and enjoy the beautiful summer air, video games are the perfect way to spend your time - that is, if you can find a game to play. In terms of releases, summer generally isn’t the most fruitful of seasons, and this year is no different. So what games could/should you be sinking your teeth into during the dog days?
Since its reveal at E3 2009, The Last Guardian has not resurfaced other than in rumours and in statements regarding said rumours. Sony admits to major studio problems during the game’s development, but constantly reassures those anticipating the game that it is still not, and will not, be canceled. So is this the year that we finally see the resurrection of The Last Guardian? In my opinion, the answer is a big fat NO.
Getting my first mount in World of Warcraft was a major milestone. It came at a time before Blizzard reduced the cost of training for a ground mount and the gold required seemed like an impossible sum when quests were doling out a few coppers. What's more, I was foolishly selling my gathered iron or mithril to in-game vendors rather than placing it up for auction. I won't get into the particulars of my moneymaking strategy but I will say that it wasn't effective and very indicative of my n00b status.