- Game Focus Getting an Upgrade... Going Down in the Next Few Hours
- Rockstar's The Warriors Coming to PS3 Next Week
- Assassin's Creed Movie Adaptation Hits the Big Screen May 2015
- Check Out This Week's New Game Releases!
- Black Rock Shooter Arriving On PSN April 23
- Playstation Goes Portable In Today's Playstation Evolution Video
- Unchained Blades Coming to 3DS in January
- Sony Closing PSP Comic Store, Back Up Your Content While You Can!
- FIFA 13 Makes EA Sports History, Sells 353,000 Copies On Launch Day
- Take a Look at NBA 2K13's Developer Insight Video on In-Game Shoes
- Try Out the NBA 2K13 Demo a Week Before it Launches!
- Final Fantasy III Available for PSP on September 25
- Action Packed Fantasy Game, Toukiden, Announced for PS Vita and PSP
- Shawn 'JAY Z' Carter As Executive Producer of NBA 2K13
- How FIFA 13’s Kinect Voice Integration Will Affect Gameplay
- Sony to Shut Down Four Game Servers
- Atlus Announces Half-Off Sale!
- Unchained Blades Available on PSN June 26
- Atlus Brings Us The Gungnir Launch Trailer
- New Game Releases (Week of June 11)
World Tour Soccer 06
Def Jam: Fight for NY
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts
Blokus Portable: Steambot Championship
Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology 2
Cloud of Verruca
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man?s Chest
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
Iron Man 2
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
White Knight Chronicles: Origins
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
Space Invaders Extreme
Tomb Raider Legend
Samurai Warriors: State of War
LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
50 Cent: Bulletproof
Battle vs Chess
Gretzy NHL 2006
Race Driver 2006
Puzzle Challenge: Crosswords & More!
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
Metal Gear Acid
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10
(PSN) Hot Shots Golf 2
Lord of the Rings Tactics
World tour Soccer 2006 (PSP)
The Oscars are almost here but where are the video games based on these films that have made the cut to be part of the 86th Academy Awards? I decided that if the Hollywood brain trust can't develop appropriate video game tie-ins with their biggest and best films then I'd have to do their work for them.
Lire la suite...
So far 2014 has been a little slow for new game releases. That should all change soon as there are plenty of upcoming titles to get excited about. Brenden and I compiled our lists of the 2014 game releases we are most excited about and why Read more
In the madness that was Flappy Bird last week, did you forget to download the game? Do not fret, I say, Here are the Game Focus recommended Flappy Bird Alternatives. Read more
For the fifth year in a row the Canadian Videogame Awards (CVAs) will be celebrating the very best in games created in the Great White North. The nomination process opened today and will feature... Read more
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall is an impressive little bit of DLC. I should emphasize “little” though, as it is a relatively short experience. Just when the story seems to get going it ends - or, rather, it “kind of” ends.
Dragon’s Dogma was released last year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
You’ve got to admit, Lego has a great feedback loop going. If you’re like me you were given Lego for your birthday or Christmas sometime in the 80s. This Lego was played with, masticated (by pets, and wrenching teeth), stored in some closet, and passed down to kids or grandchildren. The child born in the 2000s gets a great deal - free Lego - but parents aren’t off the hook because he’ll soon beg for new Star Wars Lego. Then he’ll go to his friend’s house and play Lego: Indian Jones on any number of consoles, comes back with a rumour of the Lego movie. The kid then begs to go to the Lego Movie, you take him, and he comes home singing “Everything is Awesome” without a hint of irony. He then wallows around the house upset that he purchased the ____ Star Wars kit with his money at Christmas when he could have bought Lord Business. Should have bought what I told you to, kidlet.
My Xbox One unexpectedly died after less than 2 days of use.
For this Christmas list I wanted to stay away from simply listing a few titles and instead offer up something more unique. Take a look to see what I think gamers would love for Christmas...
Game Focus is proud to present its new podcast episode, a weekly casual talk between GameFocus staff members about the gaming industry. In this show, we talk about mostly the Xbox One and the PS4. Vince explains in details what happened when he reached Microsoft support for a problem with his Xbox One that unexpectedly died after less than 2 days of use.Read more