- Super Mario Maker Sales Numbers Revealed
- Mario Myths Answered by Miyamoto
- New Wii U Bundle Will Include Mario Kart 8
- Bowser, Toad, Yoshi Themed Wii Controllers Coming Soon
- Nintendo Celebrates Kirby's Birthday with New (Old) Games!
- And the Best Selling Wii U, 3DS Games Are...
- Fan-Made Zelda Series Cancelled
- The Lasting Legacy of Satoru Iwata
- Nintendo President, CEO Satoru Iwata Has Passed Away
- #E32015 New Animal Crossing Game for Wii U Announced
- #E32015 Star Fox: Zero Announced
- Relive Nintendo World Championships! #E32015
- #E32015 Predictions: Tyler Hodgkinson
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Confirmed for XB360/PS3, No Wii U Version
- Review - Splatoon (Wii U)
- Splatoon - Early Impressions
- Don't Starve Wii U Release Date Confirmed
- Nintendo Partners with Universal Parks & Resorts
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Parodied With Punch Out!
- Xbox One Shovel Knight Release Date Confusion
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Super Mario 3D World
Skylanders SWAP Force
Assassin's Creed III
ESPN Sports Connection
Game & Wario
Zumba Fitness: World Party
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Sonic Lost World
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
Wii Fit U
Batman: Arkham Origins
Mario Kart 8
Just Dance 4
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013
Just Dance 2014
The Wonderful 101
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
In some sort of cosmic twist, I have seen the future. No, I didn’t find out where/when/why I’ll die, nor did I even find out what I’ll have for breakfast tomorrow (I hope it’s pancakes). But I assure you, I have seen the future.
The future of video games that is. I recently got to test out Morpheus - uh, I mean PlayStation VR - Sony’s answer to the ever-growing interest in virtual reality. Although the headset is currently far from completion, it’s also far from shotty.
Whether it’s a rainy day, a sickness, or some other reason not to go outside and enjoy the beautiful summer air, video games are the perfect way to spend your time - that is, if you can find a game to play. In terms of releases, summer generally isn’t the most fruitful of seasons, and this year is no different. So what games could/should you be sinking your teeth into during the dog days?
Since its reveal at E3 2009, The Last Guardian has not resurfaced other than in rumours and in statements regarding said rumours. Sony admits to major studio problems during the game’s development, but constantly reassures those anticipating the game that it is still not, and will not, be canceled. So is this the year that we finally see the resurrection of The Last Guardian? In my opinion, the answer is a big fat NO.