- Nintendo Celebrates Kirby's Birthday with New (Old) Games!
- And the Best Selling Wii U, 3DS Games Are...
- Fan-Made Zelda Series Cancelled
- The Lasting Legacy of Satoru Iwata
- Nintendo President, CEO Satoru Iwata Has Passed Away
- #E32015 New Animal Crossing Game for Wii U Announced
- #E32015 Star Fox: Zero Announced
- Relive Nintendo World Championships! #E32015
- #E32015 Predictions: Tyler Hodgkinson
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Confirmed for XB360/PS3, No Wii U Version
- Review - Splatoon (Wii U)
- Splatoon - Early Impressions
- Don't Starve Wii U Release Date Confirmed
- Nintendo Partners with Universal Parks & Resorts
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Parodied With Punch Out!
- Xbox One Shovel Knight Release Date Confusion
- New Adventure Time Game Coming to Xbox One, PS4, Wii U
- DrinkBox Studios Shares Original Concept Art for Guacamelee
- Pre-orders Already Available for Next-Gen Nintendo System
- New Game From Mega Man Creator Has Been Cancelled
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Zumba Fitness: World Party
Wii Fit U
Skylanders SWAP Force
Super Mario 3D World
The Wonderful 101
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Game & Wario
Just Dance 2014
Assassin's Creed III
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Mario Kart 8
Sonic Lost World
ESPN Sports Connection
Batman: Arkham Origins
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
Whether it’s a rainy day, a sickness, or some other reason not to go outside and enjoy the beautiful summer air, video games are the perfect way to spend your time - that is, if you can find a game to play. In terms of releases, summer generally isn’t the most fruitful of seasons, and this year is no different. So what games could/should you be sinking your teeth into during the dog days?
Since its reveal at E3 2009, The Last Guardian has not resurfaced other than in rumours and in statements regarding said rumours. Sony admits to major studio problems during the game’s development, but constantly reassures those anticipating the game that it is still not, and will not, be canceled. So is this the year that we finally see the resurrection of The Last Guardian? In my opinion, the answer is a big fat NO.
Getting my first mount in World of Warcraft was a major milestone. It came at a time before Blizzard reduced the cost of training for a ground mount and the gold required seemed like an impossible sum when quests were doling out a few coppers. What's more, I was foolishly selling my gathered iron or mithril to in-game vendors rather than placing it up for auction. I won't get into the particulars of my moneymaking strategy but I will say that it wasn't effective and very indicative of my n00b status.