- Attention All Cranky Kongs! New DKC: Tropical Freeze Trailer Has Arrived
- New High Capacity Battery Promises Extra Wii U Gaming Hours
- Assassin's Creed IV Freedom Cry DLC Coming Out Tomorrow
- What's New on the Nintendo eShop This Week?
- Assassin's Creed Series Has Sold 6.6 Million Units in the UK
- Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon Coming to Wii U?!
- A New Shovel Knight Trailer Has Been Dug Up!
- 14 Minutes of Gameplay for Watch Dogs
- Live Action Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Trailer Looks Into the Tough Life of a Pirate
- Angry Birds Star Wars For Consoles on October 29, 2013
- Martian Manhunter Joins the Injustice: Gods Among Us Roster!
- Could Wii U be Saved?
- Check Out This Week's New Releases!
- General Zod Is The Latest DLC Character For Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Maxime Béland Talks About Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Coming To Wii U
- Mario Kart 8 Coming to Wii U
- Super Mario 3D World Announced
- Best Buy E3 Pre-Order Promotion Announced
- New Rayman Legends Videos Prepare You for the Real Deal
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Just Dance 2014
Sonic Lost World
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013
Zumba Fitness: World Party
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Assassin's Creed III
ESPN Sports Connection
Wii Fit U
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Game & Wario
Skylanders SWAP Force
The Wonderful 101
Batman: Arkham Origins
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
The Oscars are almost here but where are the video games based on these films that have made the cut to be part of the 86th Academy Awards? I decided that if the Hollywood brain trust can't develop appropriate video game tie-ins with their biggest and best films then I'd have to do their work for them.
Lire la suite...
So far 2014 has been a little slow for new game releases. That should all change soon as there are plenty of upcoming titles to get excited about. Brenden and I compiled our lists of the 2014 game releases we are most excited about and why Read more
In the madness that was Flappy Bird last week, did you forget to download the game? Do not fret, I say, Here are the Game Focus recommended Flappy Bird Alternatives. Read more
For the fifth year in a row the Canadian Videogame Awards (CVAs) will be celebrating the very best in games created in the Great White North. The nomination process opened today and will feature... Read more
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall is an impressive little bit of DLC. I should emphasize “little” though, as it is a relatively short experience. Just when the story seems to get going it ends - or, rather, it “kind of” ends.
Dragon’s Dogma was released last year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
You’ve got to admit, Lego has a great feedback loop going. If you’re like me you were given Lego for your birthday or Christmas sometime in the 80s. This Lego was played with, masticated (by pets, and wrenching teeth), stored in some closet, and passed down to kids or grandchildren. The child born in the 2000s gets a great deal - free Lego - but parents aren’t off the hook because he’ll soon beg for new Star Wars Lego. Then he’ll go to his friend’s house and play Lego: Indian Jones on any number of consoles, comes back with a rumour of the Lego movie. The kid then begs to go to the Lego Movie, you take him, and he comes home singing “Everything is Awesome” without a hint of irony. He then wallows around the house upset that he purchased the ____ Star Wars kit with his money at Christmas when he could have bought Lord Business. Should have bought what I told you to, kidlet.
My Xbox One unexpectedly died after less than 2 days of use.
For this Christmas list I wanted to stay away from simply listing a few titles and instead offer up something more unique. Take a look to see what I think gamers would love for Christmas...
Game Focus is proud to present its new podcast episode, a weekly casual talk between GameFocus staff members about the gaming industry. In this show, we talk about mostly the Xbox One and the PS4. Vince explains in details what happened when he reached Microsoft support for a problem with his Xbox One that unexpectedly died after less than 2 days of use.Read more