- Titanfall Launch Party - Toronto
- Put Your Thinking Cap on For March's Games With Gold
- Far Cry Classic Can Be Yours For Under $10
- Xbox 360 Version of Titanfall Delayed
- EA Sports 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Announced
- Games With Gold Gets Infectious in February
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught to be available January 28, 2014
- Counting Down to 2014, The XBox Sales Are Revealed
- Dying Light Walkthrough Shows Off the Terror When the Sun Goes Down
- Four New The Evil Within Screens Set Out to Scare
- Assassin's Creed IV Freedom Cry DLC Coming Out Tomorrow
- DLC Talk: Bioshock: Burial at Sea Ep. 1
- Konomi Confirms Details on Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Microsoft Announces November's Game With Gold Free Titles
- Titanfall Release Date Announced for March 2014!
- Assassin's Creed Series Has Sold 6.6 Million Units in the UK
- Xbox Live Marketplace Welcomes Grand Theft Auto V
- The Weapon Wheel Makes a Return in BioShock Infinite's Burial at Sea DLC
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Gets New Avatar Items... Includes Riley!
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition coming
(Xbox Originals) Sid Meier's Pirates!
Avatar: The Burning Earth
(XBLA) Yie Ar Kung-Fu
(XBLA) Elements of Destruction
Just Dance 2014
Hellboy: The Science of Evil
Lips: Party Classics
College Hoops 2K7
(XBLA) Crazy Taxi
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
FIFA Soccer 07
Smash Court Tennis 3
DmC Devil May Cry
Edge of twilight
(XBLA) Diner Dash
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
(XBLA) Portal: Still Alive
Clive Barker's Jericho
S?lecteur audio/vid?o sans-fils XBOX 360
Lara Croft Anniversary
(XBLA) Worms 2: Armageddon
(XBLA) Street Trace: NY
(XBLA) Mad Tracks
NBA Elite 11
(XBLA) Pinball FX
(Kinect) Dance Paradise
Rapala Tournement Fishing
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
(XBLA) The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile
NCAA Football 07
(XBLA) The Warriors: Street Brawl
(XBLA) Word Puzzle
The Oscars are almost here but where are the video games based on these films that have made the cut to be part of the 86th Academy Awards? I decided that if the Hollywood brain trust can't develop appropriate video game tie-ins with their biggest and best films then I'd have to do their work for them.
Lire la suite...
So far 2014 has been a little slow for new game releases. That should all change soon as there are plenty of upcoming titles to get excited about. Brenden and I compiled our lists of the 2014 game releases we are most excited about and why Read more
In the madness that was Flappy Bird last week, did you forget to download the game? Do not fret, I say, Here are the Game Focus recommended Flappy Bird Alternatives. Read more
For the fifth year in a row the Canadian Videogame Awards (CVAs) will be celebrating the very best in games created in the Great White North. The nomination process opened today and will feature... Read more
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall is an impressive little bit of DLC. I should emphasize “little” though, as it is a relatively short experience. Just when the story seems to get going it ends - or, rather, it “kind of” ends.
Dragon’s Dogma was released last year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
You’ve got to admit, Lego has a great feedback loop going. If you’re like me you were given Lego for your birthday or Christmas sometime in the 80s. This Lego was played with, masticated (by pets, and wrenching teeth), stored in some closet, and passed down to kids or grandchildren. The child born in the 2000s gets a great deal - free Lego - but parents aren’t off the hook because he’ll soon beg for new Star Wars Lego. Then he’ll go to his friend’s house and play Lego: Indian Jones on any number of consoles, comes back with a rumour of the Lego movie. The kid then begs to go to the Lego Movie, you take him, and he comes home singing “Everything is Awesome” without a hint of irony. He then wallows around the house upset that he purchased the ____ Star Wars kit with his money at Christmas when he could have bought Lord Business. Should have bought what I told you to, kidlet.
My Xbox One unexpectedly died after less than 2 days of use.
For this Christmas list I wanted to stay away from simply listing a few titles and instead offer up something more unique. Take a look to see what I think gamers would love for Christmas...
Game Focus is proud to present its new podcast episode, a weekly casual talk between GameFocus staff members about the gaming industry. In this show, we talk about mostly the Xbox One and the PS4. Vince explains in details what happened when he reached Microsoft support for a problem with his Xbox One that unexpectedly died after less than 2 days of use.Read more