- GameFocus Interviews: Rob Jones, Senior Producer of NBA 2K16
- Mortal Kombat X for Last-Gen Cancelled
- Assassin's Creed Movie Gets First Image
- WWE 2K16 Pre-Order Bonus Revealed
- Hulk Hogan Will NOT Appear in WWE 2K16
- New Guitar Hero Live Songs Confirmed
- In-Depth Look at Madden NFL 16 Soundtrack
- Minecraft: Story Mode Detailed, Trailer Released
- Summer Gaming Guide: What to Play
- Here's What Was Announced by Xbox at #E32015
- #E32015 Predictions: Tyler Hodgkinson
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Confirmed for XB360/PS3, No Wii U Version
- Brand New Tekken 7 Character Revealed
- June's Games With Gold Sneaky and Action Packed
- Shred The Gnar Offline AND Online in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5...Except if You're Last Gen
- New Adventure Time Game Coming to Xbox One, PS4, Wii U
- GameFocus High Fives April 2015: Week 3
- What's The Big Deal About Mortal Kombat X Anyways?
- Destiny Expansion Release Date, No New Raids
- Mortal Kombat X Character Guide
Aliens: Colonial Marines
(XBLA) Pirates vs Ninjas Dodgeball
(XBLA) Costume Quest
MX vs ATV: Untamed
(XBLA) Alien Hominid HD
Virtua tennis 3
(XBLA) Puzzle Quest 2
Guitar Hero 5
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
Clash Of The Titans
(Kinect) Just Dance 4
(XBLA) Lumines Live!
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
(Xbox Originals) Fuzion Frenzy
Hasbro Family Game Night 3
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
(XBLA) Darwinia +
(Kinect) Dance Central 3
Kingdom Under Fire II
(XBLA) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-shelled
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game
Brothers In Arms Hell?s Highway
Tony Hawk: SHRED
Dragon Age II
(XBL Indie) Walketh
Virtua Tennis 2009
(XBLA) Duke Nukem 3D
Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3
Need for Speed Rivals
(XBLA) DOOM II
(XBLA) Mega Man 9
(XBLA) Days of Wrath
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
Let’s face it: buying digital games is significantly more convenient than buying from a retail store. You don’t have to put pants on to go outside, nor do you even have to go outside. You don’t have to drive to the store, nor do you have to wait in line at said store. On top of that, the price is generally the exact same, if not more for the physical version.
Let’s face it: staying in just your underwear, FTW.
Despite the overwhelming advantages of buying digital, I still can’t fully commit to it. While I understand I am more in the minority with each day that goes by, I truly believe I have a legitimate case about buying physical copies of games.
In some sort of cosmic twist, I have seen the future. No, I didn’t find out where/when/why I’ll die, nor did I even find out what I’ll have for breakfast tomorrow (I hope it’s pancakes). But I assure you, I have seen the future.
The future of video games that is. I recently got to test out Morpheus - uh, I mean PlayStation VR - Sony’s answer to the ever-growing interest in virtual reality. Although the headset is currently far from completion, it’s also far from shotty.
Whether it’s a rainy day, a sickness, or some other reason not to go outside and enjoy the beautiful summer air, video games are the perfect way to spend your time - that is, if you can find a game to play. In terms of releases, summer generally isn’t the most fruitful of seasons, and this year is no different. So what games could/should you be sinking your teeth into during the dog days?