- Xbox One Review: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- A Fan's Experience At The XBox One Launch
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Currently 900p, Needs Update to Reach 1080p
- Classy XBox Move on PS4 Launch Day
- Konomi Confirms Details on Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- EA Confirms Titanfall Will Only Be Found on XBox One and PC
- Next Gen EA Golf Game Will Not Feature Tiger Woods
- Titanfall Release Date Announced for March 2014!
- Assassin's Creed Series Has Sold 6.6 Million Units in the UK
- Four New Cars Revealed for Forza Motorsport 5 Roster
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Gets New Avatar Items... Includes Riley!
- Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer Footage Emerges
- Michael Pachter Predicts PS4 to Outsell Xbox One by 0.5 Million
- Talk to a Friend Around Xbox One's Kinect and it Will Understand You Both!
- Video: Personalized Cars of Need for Speed Rivals
- Microsoft Store Offering Upgrades... Switch from 360 Games to Xbox One Games!
- 14 Minutes of Gameplay for Watch Dogs
- Female Fighters to Debut in EA Sports UFC
- Xbox One In Stores November 22
- Xbox One Gains Power
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Just Dance 2014
Final Fantasy XV
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6: Patriots
Halo Xbox One
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Mad Max (2014)
Forza Motorsport 5
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Skylanders SWAP Force
Kinect Sports Rivals
Need for Speed Rivals
FIFA Soccer 14
Zumba Fitness: World Party
Madden NFL 25
Ryse: Son of Rome
Dead Rising 3
Killer Instinct (2013)
Fantasia: Music Evolved
Kingdom Hearts 3
For the fifth year in a row the Canadian Videogame Awards (CVAs) will be celebrating the very best in games created in the Great White North. The nomination process opened today and will feature...
Lire la suite...
Today marked the beginning of a new generation of gaming with the release of Xbox One. Microsoft spent countless hours and millions of dollars to fine-tune their latest console to give gamers the best possible experience known to date.Read more
I was crushed last week. The call went out to GameFocus staff to see who wanted the available tickets to the XBox One launch party in Toronto. Unfortunately I was travelling for work and missed my shot to be part of gaming history... or so I thought. Read more
Gamers have always had plenty of opportunity to drop the gloves and fight in EA Sports' NHL series. Now, during the month of October gamers participating in the Hockey Ultimate Team mode of NHL 14 can participate in the fifteenth anniversary of the National Hockey League's Hockey Fights Cancer program. During the month... Read more
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall is an impressive little bit of DLC. I should emphasize “little” though, as it is a relatively short experience. Just when the story seems to get going it ends - or, rather, it “kind of” ends.
Dragon’s Dogma was released last year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
With the new console generation at our doorstep I am sure that many of you are wondering what to do with your older consoles that may soon be collecting dust. Do you put the PS3 in the closet and hook it up whenever you have a craving for The Last of Us or do you have the eye-sore of tons of consoles all sitting on top of each other in a mess of hot plastic and wires. Fear not I have come up with an elegant solution that is both functional and a nice addition to any room.
Ever since the original Pong machines came with two paddles, video games have provided a forum for friends and family to share quality time together and bond. Some of gaming’s greatest experiences are
Having followed the next-generation consoles situation closely over the past few months, I can safely say that it's been one of the most interesting pre-launch campaigns from both companies that I've ever seen. However, if I had to pick a winner between the three giants, I'd have to say that Sony seems to be, far and away, the most well-prepared and intelligent player of the three. Obviously, we already know the situation Nintendo is in, so I'd like to leave them out of my reflection. The subject of their struggles has been discussed time and time again.
Game Focus is proud to present its new episode of GameFocus Radio, a podcast done by gamers for gamers. A weekly casual talk between GameFocus staff members about the gaming industry. In this show, we talk about The Steam Machine and its controller along with GTA V, jobs at WB Montréal and Ubisosoft Montréal and more.
Hosted by Fred Laroche from Game-Focus.com.Read more