- Summer Gaming Guide: What to Play
- Game Focus Getting an Upgrade... Going Down in the Next Few Hours
- Turn Your XboxOne On By Saying Xbox On
- Xbox Next Generation Announcement Starts At 1 PM ET
- Tattoo Artist Suing EA Over NFL Street Cover
- Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto Reaches Milestone- 125 Million Units Shipped
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops Given Honor Of Best Game Ending By Guinness
- Video: Gamer Girls Speak Out!
- Warner Reveals Mortal Kombat "Season Pass"
- Game Junkies Podcast Episode 97
- Game Junkies Podcast Episode 96
- Game Junkies Podcast Episode 86
- Game Junkies Podcast Episode 85
- Video Games Live Wants You!
- IGN, Gamestop Join Forces. Combining Content
- Game Junkies Podcast Episode 78
- The Week: ReFocused (Nov 15 - Nov 19)
- Game Junkies Podcast Episode 77
- Game Junkies Podcast Episode 76
- Halloween - What To Play?
Dead to Rights II: Hell to Pay
Crash Tag Team Racing
Spy Hunter 2
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Blood Omen 2
Tom and Jerry: The War of the Whiskers
ESPN MLS EXTRA TIME 2002
Mortal Kombat: Deception
FIFA Soccer 2005
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
FIFA Soccer 06
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Spartan: Total Warrior
Disney?s Chicken Little
Panzer Elite Action
Need for Speed: Most Wanted Black Edition
Star Wars Battlefront II
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Motor Trend's Lotus Challenge
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Batman: Dark Tomorrow
Shade: Wrath of Angels
Medal of Honor: European Assault
SVC Chaos: SNK vs Capcom
Indiana Jones: Emperor's Tomb
Nightcaster II: Equinox
Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel without a Pulse
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Madden NFL 2002
Devil Inside, (The)
Here we are. The next generation of consoles is among us and it is finally time to start thinking about finally unplugging our beloved current-gen systems. Could there be a better swan song for one of these systems than taking a trip back to Rapture?
Whether it’s a rainy day, a sickness, or some other reason not to go outside and enjoy the beautiful summer air, video games are the perfect way to spend your time - that is, if you can find a game to play. In terms of releases, summer generally isn’t the most fruitful of seasons, and this year is no different. So what games could/should you be sinking your teeth into during the dog days?
Since its reveal at E3 2009, The Last Guardian has not resurfaced other than in rumours and in statements regarding said rumours. Sony admits to major studio problems during the game’s development, but constantly reassures those anticipating the game that it is still not, and will not, be canceled. So is this the year that we finally see the resurrection of The Last Guardian? In my opinion, the answer is a big fat NO.
Getting my first mount in World of Warcraft was a major milestone. It came at a time before Blizzard reduced the cost of training for a ground mount and the gold required seemed like an impossible sum when quests were doling out a few coppers. What's more, I was foolishly selling my gathered iron or mithril to in-game vendors rather than placing it up for auction. I won't get into the particulars of my moneymaking strategy but I will say that it wasn't effective and very indicative of my n00b status.